Fluid Power World Managing Editor, Mary Gannon, and Associate Editor, Mike Santora, demonstrate the functionality of IsoLink oil transfer containers, the first best practice solution to keep oil clean and dry during oil transfer. IsoLink is ideal for small volume transfer from storage to a system, ensuring clean, contaminant-free oil.
The Key Benefits of IsoLink Oil Transfer Containers:
- Isolates and protects oil to meet best practice standards with breathers and ISO B quick connects
- Provides variable flow control with trigger mechanism
- Square containers store 27% more volume per square foot than round containers
- Prevents cross contamination and provides easy lubricant identification with 11-color-coding options and tagging system
- Minimizes inventory management with modular, interchangeable spouts, collar rings, and pump caps as the only color-coded components