The IsoLink™ Oil Transfer Container is the first oil transfer system that offers a complete best practices solution for contamination control when transporting oil from storage to equipment. With this offering, Des-Case now helps reliability and maintenance professionals prevent contamination at every step of the lubrication process -- storage, transfer and in-use.
“Until now, there have not been many compelling options for lubrication transfer into a customer's equipment that do a good job of preventing contamination," said Brian Gleason, CEO of Des-Case. "IsoLink not only offers the market a new and significant choice for this step, but also presents far more benefits to users than any similar product on the market. Coupled with Des-Case's line of desiccant breathers and fluid handling products, IsoLink goes a long way toward helping customers attain their reliability goals."
The IsoLink Oil Transfer containers provide:
- The dispensing lid is the centerpiece of IsoLink’s design and is available with desiccant or non-desiccant breathers for best practice lubrication.
- Durable containers feature a space-saving square design that stores 27% more volume per square foot than round bottles and are available in three sizes – 1 gallon/4 liter, 1.8 gallon/7 liter, and 2.6 gallon/10 liter.
- The completely sealed trigger mechanism has a specially designed spring that applies the perfect tension, isolating the oil in the container.
- Ergonomically designed handle with trigger-enabled precise pour control and trigger lock mechanism for operator convenience.
- Options include modular spouts in eleven colors and a full range of pump and spout accessories.
- An attached spout cap prevents contamination during oil storage.
Jon Haworth, VP of Product Innovations and Operations said, “IsoLink closes a large gap in our product portfolio, enabling Des-Case to be a total solution for every critical point of the lubricant’s life― keeping oil clean from the moment it arrives and is stored at a facility, during transfer and handling, and while in-use on equipment.”
The IsoLink containers will begin shipping on September 1, 2015. Orders can be placed immediately through Des-Case's extensive distribution network, private label distributors and OEM partners.