This first shift, full time position with a Monday-Friday work schedule offers benefits and has opportunities for trying new things and continued growth within the Organization. The Des-Case products built go to help customers around the world. Des-Case is looking for a responsible individual, who likes to work hands-on building products as a part of a team.
- Safely and efficiently handling, working on, and operating line equipment and other manufacturing equipment.
- Setting specifications for production machinery.
- Taking measurements using various tools and supplies for production.
- Deliver or route materials to departments, using work devices, such as a conveyor or sorting bin.
- Support quality control procedures.
- Maintain position responsibilities with good organization skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter capable of working alone and on a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Experience working with electrical/mechanical components.
- Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or work experience preferred.
About the Company
Headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee (Nashville area), Des-Case was named one of Tennessee's top workplaces in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and is a leading manufacturer of contamination control products for industrial lubricants. The company was founded in 1983 and―now more than 30 years later― markets an array of products and services designed to help companies make equipment investments last longer. Des-Case has worked with some of the world’s largest companies, both directly and through partners. Its trademarked and patented solutions are marketed through an extensive distribution network, private label distributors, and OEM partners.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but does not represent a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, the statements herein do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.