TC Series T-Stands
The TC Series T-Stands represent the highest quality and most rugged systems available for dedicated filtration of all types of industrial oils. These heavy-duty systems are capable of removing particles and/or free water from all types of oil—even high viscosity gear oils—and are designed for years of dependable service.
TC Series T-Stands are ideal for large reservoirs with high flow rates. With canisters that can accommodate multiple filter types such as microfiberglass drop-in filters, depth filters and bag filters, the TC Series T-Stands can remove everything from large particles and debris, sludge, varnish, and water contamination.
- Heavy-duty, industrial style with bolt-down lids and heavy gauge cylinder walls. These canisters can accept various size high-capacity microfiber glass, depth, water removal and molecular sieve elements and can be changed very easily.
- Continuous-duty gear pump; 1-40gpm flow rates available
- Washdown, heavy duty
- NEMA 4 industrial-duty
- Heavy-duty rectangular tubing
Lifting Eye Bolts:
- Allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
- Pump pressure and differential pressure gauges
- To protect the pump
- To bypass filters during oil disposal
- Standard is black; customizable colors available at no extra charge
- Flow rates
- Sample valves
- Strainer type
- Power configurations
- Filter media types and sizes
- Type of power phase – single or three
- Decontaminating systems
- Flushing new or repaired systems
- Pre-filtering new oil
- Collecting oil samples for analysis
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration.
- In general industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors.
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity range of 32-648cSt (150-3000ssu) within ambient temperature ranges of -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C).
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and with no more than 12-foot of adequately sized pipe/ hose
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source.
Ambient Operating Temperatures
-25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C)
Oil Temperature Range
- -15°F to 175°F (-26°C to 79°C)
- Shuts down the system’s motor at 65psi (5.49bar)
- Opens at 75psi (5.17bar)
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial powder coat
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron
- Pumps: Steel, Buna-N, iron, Viton®, graphite
- Approximately 260-650 lbs (118-295Kg). Will vary depending on options selected