Jason Kopschinsky, CMRP
Jason Kopschinsky joined Des-Case as the Technical Services Manager in April of 2011. Prior to joining Des-Case, Jason spent over a decade coaching clients in asset reliability and lubrication management. Jason has published a variety of technical articles on condition monitoring, contamination control, lubrication management and program management and has been invited to speak at numerous international symposia. Prior to joining Des-Case, Jason worked as Director, Technical Services at Noria Corporation, and as Director of Reliability Services at Trico Corp. Jason is a certified project management professional and a certified maintenance and reliability professional (CMRP) from SMRP (Society for Maintenance and reliability professionals).
Jason’s Core Expertise:
- Lubrication Improvement Project Management
- Lube Room Design and Storage & Handling Strategy
- Oil Sampling and Analysis Program Development
- Contamination Control Strategy
- Practical Case Study Analysis