Mark Barnes, CMRP
Mark Barnes serves as Vice President of the Des-Case Reliability Services Team. Prior to joining Des-Case, Mark was Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Noria Corporation with complete responsibility for all training and consulting activities. Mark has been an active consultant and educator in the maintenance and reliability field for over 17 years and has worked with clients around the world to design and implement lubrication improvement plans. Mark holds a PhD in Analytical Chemistry and is a certified maintenance and reliability professional (CMRP) from SMRP (Society for Maintenance and reliability professionals).
Mark’s Core Expertise:
- Lubrication Improvement Strategy Development
- Lubrication Business Case Analysis
- Oil Analysis Program Development
- Lubrication Troubleshooting and Failure Analysis
- Contamination Control Strategy