Ambient Operating Temperatures
– 25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C)
Oil Temperature Range
-15°F to 175°F (-26°C to 79°C)
Shuts down the system’s motor at 65psi (5.49bar)
Opens at 75psi (5.17bar)
- Frame: Carbon steel
- Paint: Industrial powder coat
- Fittings: Zinc-plated steel, brass, bronze, stainless steel, cast iron
- Pumps: Steel, Buna-N, iron, Viton®, graphite
- Hoses: EPDM or Nitrile
Approximately 260-650 lbs (118-295Kg). Will vary depending on options selected
- Decontaminating systems
- Flushing new or repaired systems
- Pre-filtering new oil
- Collecting oil samples for analysis
- To be used for offline, secondary filtration and not inline filtration.
- In general industrial environments, both indoors and outdoors.
- For filtering mineral-based industrial oils and most synthetic oils with a maximum operating viscosity range of 32-648cSt (150-3000ssu) within ambient temperature ranges of -25°F to 104°F (-32°C to 40°C).
- Placed at the same level or below the equipment being filtered and with no more than 12-foot of adequately sized pipe/ hose
- This system should be stored and used on a level surface, right side up, in a low-traffic area, and connected to the appropriate power source.
- Up to ISO Vg- 680 (4,000 sus @ 100°F )
What is Standard
Heavy-duty, industrial style with bolt-down lids and heavy gauge cylinder walls. These canisters can accept various size high-capacity microfiber glass, depth, water removal and molecular sieve elements and can be changed very easily.
Continuous-duty gear pump; 1-40gpm flow rates available
Washdown, heavy duty
NEMA 4 industrial-duty
Heavy-duty rectangular tubing
Lifting Eye Bolts
Allows for easy lifting and maneuverability
Pump pressure and differential pressure gauges
To protect the pump
To bypass filters during oil disposal
Standard is black; customizable colors available at no extra charge
What is Customizable
- Flow rates
- Sample valves
- Type of strainer
- Power configurations
- Filter media types and sizes
- Type of power phase – single or three